Looking to bring a creative spark to your visitor attraction? Then you’ve come to the right place.
With over 20 years of experience, Josephine has delivered numerous interpretation and exhibition projects for castles, gardens, country parks, museums and other visitor attractions. Browse the images to find out more about some of her favourites.
She will help you realise your ideas through:
- Thoughtful interpretation planning
- casting a fresh-eye on the visitor journey
- developing proposals for small displays or whole site experiences
- helping agree your key messages and target audiences
- stories and media choices that will inspire and engage
- Dynamic project management
- delivering great results to suit your timescales and budgets
- friendly and collaborative ways of working
- briefing, creative direction and co-ordination of contractors
- Creative content co-ordination
- writing and editing text including scripting for AV/IT
- historic and other background research
- image sourcing
At the outset of every project Jo pulls together a dream team of creative people, makers and specialist advisors to help bring the magic to your site.
Her specialism is heritage and museum interpretation – the art of connecting people with historic and natural places or objects.
‘Jo was a joy to work with and really took all the hard work out of the exhibition production for me. The exhibition looked fantastic, I was so pleased with it!’
Suzanne Reid, Conservator West, The National Trust for Scotand